BeautyLash Brow and Lash Tinting Kits
- Remove contact lenses.
- Cleanse your brows & lashes using an oil-free eye make-up remover.
- Remove residues and make sure that brows & lashes are free from any grease and dry to achieve optimum tinting results.
- Do not mix the contents of Gel 1 and Gel 2 tubes. The gels are applied separately one after the other.
Gel 1 Application
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of Gel 1 into one section of the plastic tray.
- Now apply to upper and lower eyelashes using the brush just like mascara, keeping your eyes open as you brush. Each hair has to be covered with tint completely.
- Leave for 2 minutes.
Do you prefer a lighter result?
Leave the Gel 1 on for just 30 seconds.
You find that the tube opening is clogged and that no gel comes out of the tube when you squeeze gently?
In this case, please use a pin to unblock the opening. There is a possibility that small black dots may appear in the first few blobs of the transparent gel. This will not affect the results of the treatment.
- After one minute remove the Gel 2 from the lashes / brows with a moistened cotton wool pad.
- Your eyebrow and lashes are styled perfectly for several weeks.
#lessismore #fullbroweffect #epiclasheffect